A big thank you to all our supportive sponsors, without whom the Business Awards would not take place:
- Headline sponsor – sponsored by the Lakes by yoo
The Lakes by yoo is a private estate of second family homes and rental residences in the heart of the Cotswolds between Fairford and Lechlade. With 850 acres of lakes, meadows and ancient woodland, it’s as serene as it is secure.
The FLBClub has been very privileged to have the support of the Lakes by yoo for many years and look forward to continuing our business relationship with them.
- Business of the Year – sponsored by Green Hills Cleaning
Green Hills Cleaning care about your home, well-being and lifestyle. They deliver ethical cleaning using plant-based products and microfiber cloths. They offer cleaning services in Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire for domestic cleaning, office cleaning, holiday let cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, laundry and ironing, as well as carpet cleaning, oven valeting and window cleaning.
Green Hills Cleaning were the worthy winners the Business of the Year 2018 Award and were thrilled to support the FLBClub Business Awards this year by sponsoring the same award that they had previously won last year! Thank you!
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Hersom Whittaker Ltd
T: 01285 711735
A business consultancy firm covering retail, real estate, finance and governance. Simon Hersom is a fairly new member of the FLBClub, but was anxious to get involved and support the Club by sponsoring the Business Person of the Year Award.
- New Business of the Year – sponsored by Butler Toll
Based in Shrivenham, Butler Toll’s team of Chartered Financial Planners, together with their highly experienced investment team, work together to provide independent financial advice and asset management solutions for private individuals and business owners throughout the UK.
Richard Butler of Butler Toll is in no doubt that our local business community is growing and welcomes the news that the Fairford and Lechlade area is now home to seven new businesses (see FLBClub December Newsletter).
So Butler Toll is naturally delighted to announce that they will be sponsoring New Business of the Year Award. An integral part of the regional networking club, the Award recognises the commitment and achievements of new businesses in the area as well as internal investment, employment and trade to our local communities. In an uncertain economic climate, it is vital to acknowledge growth and progress across the business ecosystem.
Richard Butler confirmed: “Supporting new lifeblood into the local business community is a major part of our mission at Butler Toll and it is with pleasure that we look forward to understanding how our local community will continue to thrive.”
- Most Innovative Business of the Year – sponsored by ECI Telecom (UK)
ECI Telecom Ltd is an Israel-based manufacturer of telecommunications equipment that provides packet optical transport products, SDN/NFV applications, a cybersecurity solution and a range of professional services.
Their Director, Trevor Smith, lives locally and was keen to support local business and the local Business Club.
- Business Student of the Year – sponsored by RAFCTE (RIAT)
The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises has supported the FLBClub for many years. The Trust’s Head of Marketing, Helen Webb, is also Chair of the FLBClub.
This Award is aimed at applauding the efforts of budding young entrepreneurs. By involving young people in the Business Club, it is a great way to create a two-way opportunity for local businesses to harness the enthusiasm that young people have and for the students to learn more about how a business operates.
- The Howard Dowler Award – sponsored by Fairford Roof Tiles
The Howard Dowler Award was set up nearly 10 years in memory of a founder member of the Club, who passed away in September 2009. The recipient of the Award is chosen by the Chair of the Business Club and is awarded to the business or business person, who has made a significant contribution to the local community.
Fairford Roof Tiles is a business that was set up by Howard Dowler and which is now run by Howard’s son, Neil, who is also a past Award winner and loyal supporter of the Business Club.
T A Reed (Wiltshire) Ltd
T: 01793 764614
Wine on the Table:
Thank you also to:
Photographer: Peter Paredes of Paredes Photography
Auctioneer: Philip Allwood of Moore, Allen & Innocent
Media partners: Ripples Community Magazine
The benefits of sponsoring are:
- All sponsors are eligible to be part of the judging process which takes place in mid January;
- Category sponsors receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Awards dinner on Saturday 26th January at 7pm at Sudbury House Hotel, Faringdon;
- Category sponsors are able to present the Award to the winner in their sponsored category at the event;
- Sponsors for the Drinks Reception, Wine on the table, Table decorations and the Award Certificates receive a complimentary ticket to the Awards dinner;
- Sponsors are able to display their company’s banner at the Awards Dinner
- Pre-event and post-event publicity in local media;
- Substantial social media coverage.
- Headline sponsor receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Awards Dinner, plus the other benefits mentioned above and have their logo on all information sent out about the Business Awards.
To find out the cost of sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.