A big thank you to all our supportive sponsors, without whom the Business Awards would not take place:
- Headline sponsor – The Lakes by yoo
The concept of the Lakes is the creation of luxury, contemporary, designer 4, 5 and 6 bedroom lakeside and woodland second homes with leisure facilities in a peaceful secure Estate in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire for families seeking peace of mind, relaxation, concierge and plenty of activities.
T: 01367 254260
- Business of the Year – sponsored by Business Transformation & Growth Specialists Ltd
- Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Hersom Whittaker Ltd
T: 01285 711735
A business consultancy firm covering retail, real estate, finance and governance. Simon Hersom is a fairly new member of the FLBClub, but was anxious to get involved and support the Club by sponsoring the Business Person of the Year Award.
- New Business of the Year – sponsored by McGills Chartered Accountants
Based in the heart of the Cotswolds, McGills was established in 1966 and has proudly served the community of Cirencester, along with the surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire – and beyond, for 50 years.
T: 01285 652128
The Barkby Group PLC is a consumer focused hospitality and services group. The Group currently owns and operates six highly acclaimed gastropub properties with a total of 58 hotel rooms and is focused on delivering a high end experience in select “destination” locations. The Group seeks to differentiate itself by quality of food and service and upscale accommodation. In addition, the Group owns Centurian Automotive Limited, an automotive dealership with a strong and fast growing online digital presence which is complementary to Barkby’s existing high end consumer offering.
T: 01285 712535
- Business Student of the Year – sponsored by RAFCTE (RIAT)
The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises has supported the FLBClub for many years. The Trust’s Head of Marketing, Helen Webb, is also Chair of the FLBClub.
This Award is aimed at applauding the efforts of budding young entrepreneurs. By involving young people in the Business Club, it is a great way to create a two-way opportunity for local businesses to harness the enthusiasm that young people have and for the students to learn more about how a business operates.
T: 01285 713300
- The Howard Dowler Award – sponsored by Fairford Roof Tiles
T: 01285 712169
- Award Certificates – sponsored by ECI Telecom UK
- Support for local businesses – sponsored by the former Faringdon Chamber of Commerce
- Event decorations – sponsored by Hyperion House (Diva) Care Home, Fairford
- Fabulous Partyware, Lechlade – The balloons
- Fairford Flower Collective – Floral arrangements at the event
- The Coffee Post – Edible floral table centre pieces
The benefits of sponsoring are:
- All sponsors are eligible to be part of the judging process which takes place in mid January;
- Category sponsors receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Awards dinner on Saturday 25th January at 7pm at Sudbury House Hotel, Faringdon;
- Category sponsors are able to present the Award to the winner in their sponsored category at the event;
- Sponsors for the Drinks Reception, Wine on the table, Table decorations and the Award Certificates receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Awards dinner;
- Sponsors are able to display their company’s banner at the Awards Dinner
- Pre-event and post-event publicity in local media;
- Substantial social media coverage.
- Headline sponsor receives 2 complimentary tickets to the Awards Dinner, plus the other benefits mentioned above and have their logo on all information sent out about the Business Awards.
To find out the cost of sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.