Broadcasting live at 7.30pm on SATURDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2021 on the Business Club Facebook page HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/1029057620921274
Click ‘Going’ or ‘Interested’ to be notified when the ceremony goes live.
FLBC BUSINESS AWARDS 2021
Proudly sponsored by,
We are thrilled and excited to announce that the FLBClub Business Awards 2021 will be presented by The Barn Theatre, Cirencester in a professional streamed event on Saturday 27th February 2021 at 7pm. There’s also bound to be a little bit of Barn Theatre magic to look forward to.
The FLBClub Business Awards event has always been a time to celebrate and recognise the achievements and success of our local businesses. Now, more than ever, it is so important to applaud those businesses that have overcome adversity and lockdown restrictions.
This will be the 14th Annual Business Awards and we believe that FLBClub have been presenting Business Awards longer than any other Chamber or Business Club in the area. However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, these Awards will have to be completely different to all the others that have gone before. Despite being unable to meet face-to-face and the negative effect of Covid-19, we feel that it is doubly important and inspiring to have this event go ahead and at absolutely NO-COST to you.
YOUR BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENTS SHOULD BE CELEBRATED!
There will be no Awards Dinner as such this year, but please feel free to treat yourself to a glass of something whilst attending virtually and enjoy an attractive cocktail or mocktail!
The FLBClub Business Awards 2021 is a NO-COST event for businesses to enter and enjoy. This is the Club’s way of supporting local businesses at this difficult time – we will be applauding and rewarding those businesses that have overcome the Covid-19 odds in 2020 and treating all our virtual guests to a good night in absolutely free of charge.
How to enter
- All entries will be online, simply click the Entry Form HERE.
- For the Bob Warren Hospitality Award, the public can vote for their THREE favourite hospitality venues from the list provided. For details of the hospitality venues and to cast your vote, please click HERE.
Added bonus: one lucky voter will be randomly chosen to receive a £25 voucher to spend at the winning venue which will be provided by the FLBC!
- For more information on the Judging Criteria and Guidelines, go to https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FLBCAWARDS2021 and click on Judging Criteria and Guidelines in the drop-down box.
- entries will close at midnight on Sunday 17th January 2021
- All our judges are completely independent, and this year include the mayors of both Fairford and Lechlade.
- Business of the Year
- Business Person of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- Most Innovative Business of the Year
- Business Student of the Year from Farmor’s School
- The Bob Warren Hospitality Award – chosen by YOUR votes
- The Howard Dowler Award – chosen by the Chair of FLBC and awarded to the business or person who has made an outstanding contribution to the community.
How to write a winning entry
- Allow enough time to prepare your entry – last minute submissions are rarely successful.
- Basically tell your story about what you do, how you do it and what is special about your business. Keep your language simple and try to avoid technical jargon.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do.
- Identify a problem you have encountered and how you successfully overcame it.
- Include testimonials.
Last years winners
Business person of the year – Allison Murray, Allison Murray Design
New business of the year – Corky & Prince wedding & event flowers
Most innovative business of the year – Sourdough Revolution
Student of the year, Farmers School – Lilly Chambers