Date(s) - 27/01/2018
7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Categories No Categories
The FLBClub Business Awards Presentations & Dinner will be held on Saturday 27th January starting at 7pm at Cotswold Hoburne, South Cerney GL7 5UQ. Tickets cost £38 for members and a guest or £42 for non-members. This will include a welcome drink; 3-course dinner and wine on the table. Compere for the evening is Mark Cummings of BBC Radio Glos and Cotswold Life.
FLBClub’s famous Auction will be held with fabulous lots to bid for. Our auctioneer is Roy Bowyer of Moore, Allen & Innocent.
Please choose from the menu below and send you and your guests’ choices to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th January 2018.
- Tomato and basil soup
- Creamed mushroom and Stilton bruschetta
- The classic prawn cocktail
- Walnut Brie and beetroot Wellington
- Chorizo stuffed pork loin with a Balsamic glaze served with seasonal vegetables and a root vegetable mash
- Baked salmon with lemon, caper and clam butter with buttered new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Lemon posset served with a baked almond biscuit
- Betty’s amazing chocolate brownie topped with salted caramel ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Bread and butter pudding with vanilla custard
- Cheese board
Bookings are closed for this event.