Date(s) - 28/02/2018
7 Kingsdown Orchard
Categories No Categories
Amelia Bishop Consulting is holding an all-day Brexit Readiness Training event on Wednesday 28th February at their office at 7 Kingsdown Orchard, Hyde Road, Swindon SN2 7RR. The workshop is about exploring opportunities and reducing Brexit risk by learning how to assess risk and produce contingency plans whilst brainstorming opportunities.
The aim of these one-day hands-on workshops is to bring together an exclusive small group of businesses from different sectors working together to share insight and knowledge with each other. They are structured to train MD’s, CEO’s or employees of a company to manage the impacts and opportunities within their own business, providing them with the knowledge, tools and ongoing support they need to enable them to build on their strengths and create a competitive advantage to ensure growth continues. Many businesses already know that by doing nothing, they could lose their competitive edge and jeopardise their business.
We are giving you the tools to ensure your business continues to grow during these changing and uncertain times by sharing our knowledge and experience and equipping you with what you need to prepare and transform your business in the years ahead.
- Awareness and understanding of risks currently at play;
- Working through and defining your business scenarios;
- Undertaking a risk assessment;
- Understanding how contingency plans will shape the future of your business.
- A copy of the risks discussed during the workshop;
- The risk assessment template – that you will already have started to complete;
- The contingency plan template – that you will have already created for one scenario.
- Knowledge and an understanding of the risks that could affect your business;
- A documented risk assessment;
- Documented scenarios for your business;
- At least one contingency plan.