Date(s) - 19/05/2017 - 21/05/2017
Categories No Categories
Businesses to get involved
The #LoveLechlade events will be over the weekend of Friday 19th May till Sunday 21st May. So far, confirmed events are:
Friday 19th May:
- Wine Tasting Evening at 7.30pm hosted by Jane Sullivan. Tickets in advance only – cost £12.50.
Saturday 20th May:
- Antiques valuations at 10am hosted by Moore Allen Auctioneers and Valuers. £5 per item.
- Afternoon Tea Dance from 2pm till 4.30pm hosted by Simon Paul of Thames School of Dance. £10.
- The Ukey D’Ukes popular Ukulele band. Doors open at 7pm. Tickets £10.
Sunday 21st May:
Morning from 10am:
- Tennis & Football Tournaments. Lechlade Tennis Club and Junior 5-a-side football teams.
Afternoon from 1pm:
- Fun Dog Show hosted by Lechlade K9 Centre and The Bridge Veterinary Practice.
- Children’s Drawing Competition.
- Pop-up Vintage Tea Room provided by the Chipping Norton Tea Set.
- Village fete – stalls to include bottle stall, cake stall, tombola and raffles.
- Hog roast – delicious BBQ pork cooked by Cutler & Bayliss £10 to include one drink.
More details will follow but, in the meantime, organisers are looking for local businesses, charities, organisations and
groups to take stalls at the fete or provide sponsorship for the weekend. Tickets will be on sale for all of these events from Lechlade Post Office from 1st April. If you are interested in supporting any of the events either through sponsorship or by taking a stall, please register an interest via the events on the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LoveLechlade.