Date(s) - 25/04/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wrag Barn Golf Club
Categories No Categories
HOW DO YOU DEFINE AND RECOGNISE SUCCESS?
We invite you to spend the day with us to begin your exploration of how compassionate communication, solution focus and permaculture ethics and principles are, together, a powerful combination of tools that can transform communication, and personal and professional effectiveness. They are timely and relevant to team building, skills for supervision, coaching, supporting HR functions, motivation for change and, ultimately, for their impact on a triple bottom line.
The training day is an ideal introduction for:
- Business coaches
- Personal coaches
- HR consultants and managers
- Business leaders
- Any customer facing organisation.
We will be asking and exploring some answers to these three key questions:
- Is success a measure of who is most right, or a measure of how authentically we connect with ourselves and others?
- Whose definition of success are we working towards – is it our own unique, personal, meaningful, achievable version or something else?
- Is success still ‘successful’ if it requires or leads to the ‘failure’ of other people or the wider natural world?
Find out more about us at www.trainwithmo.co.uk. To book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rethinking-success-the-rule-of-three-tickets-9437749563