Date(s) - 10/09/2019
Cirencester Growth Hub
Categories No Categories
News from Cirencester Growth Hub
As usual, there are a great range of workshops and one-to-one sessions at Cirencester Growth Hub during September – all free for Gloucestershire based businesses.
- September 3: How to double the size of your business
- September 5: How to market your business strategically
- September 10: How to employ your first person
- September 11: How to plan a successful crowd-funding campaign
- September 17: How to discover your business purpose
- September 18: How to design a killer marketing plan
- September 25: How to use social media for your business
Cirencester Growth Hub, by the Royal Agricultural University, is part of the wider Gloucestershire Growth Hub network and supports developing businesses. As well as the regular events, the Hub offers co-working space (available on a pay-as-you-go or membership basis) and meeting room hire. With free, onsite parking, and tea and coffee on tap.