As from 1st January 2020, the annual membership fee for the Fairford & Lechlade Business Club will increase from £40 to £45. The Steering Group has managed to keep the cost of joining or renewing to just £40 for five years now and has reluctantly decided to increase the fee by just 1.25% to cover increased costs and to provide members with the first-rate service and benefits they have become used to.
What you get for your £45pa and the benefits you can expect from being a FLBClub member:
- 6 evening meetings each year absolutely free to attend.
- 4 breakfast meetings each year free to attend (but a charge for refreshments taken).
- Inspirational speakers on relevant, interesting, helpful and useful subjects.
- Free listing in the Club Directory. Anyone visiting our website – www.flbc.org.uk – can see who you are and what you do.
- Free entry to the Business Awards with full media coverage for winners.
- Extended networking to help your business grow.
- Active liaison with other members to promote member business.
- A monthly online Newsletter exclusively for members to use free of charge to promote their business and which is sent to all members and non-members – a total of nearly 1,000 businesses.
- A dedicated FLBClub page in the Fairford & Lechlade Ripples Community Magazine.
- All new members get a free mention in the Ripples magazine too with their business name, contact details and a little bit of information about what they do.
- Discounted advertising in the Ripples magazine, which has a 12,000 circulation.
- FLBClub does Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to get its name and members’ names out there on social media.