Telesale Executive – Exciting and rewarding position
How would you, as a Telesales Professional, like to carve out for yourself an incredible and rewarding career with a fast-growing Business Coach that is focused on helping businesses thrive?
Are you an experienced telesales professional, great listener, good at asking questions, bold, open to learning and can demonstrate success from within the professional services or similar? If so, then get ready to be generously rewarded for the successes you would bring to the ActionCoach Witney.
Primary Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them of our products and services using scripts, then booking appointments;
- Answering questions regarding product offers from the company;
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close.
We are looking for two enthusiastic Telesales Representatives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for booking appointments over the phone and helping build exceptional customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. One must be comfortable presenting products or services over the telephone as well as dealing with objections or doubts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them of our products or services using scripts;
- Book in appointments;
- Answer questions about products and services of the company;
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements;
- Enter and update customer information in the database;
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to meet lead quota and facilitate future sales;
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Proven experience as an outbound telesales representative;
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone;
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems;
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain those to prospects;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Cool-tempered, resilient and able to handle rejection easily;
- Outstanding negotiations skills with the ability to handle objections;
- High school diploma; Business management experience; BSc/BA will be a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- An industry leading salary linked to overall company performance;
- Generous commissions based upon your own performance;
- Professional coaching to help you achieve your personal as well as professional ambitions;
- Flexible work hours and holidays to suit personal situation;
- A happy, fun and enjoyable work environment where people care about people.
- Ideally Witney, but will consider applicants from the wider Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas;
- The position will be office-based. However, in these challenging times, we are open to work through a range of other options.
Please respond with a covering letter and your CV to:
Andrew Garland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Growth Specialist