Membership of the Club is corporate, so you and all your team can participate and benefit from our membership benefits.
Non-members are very welcome to attend one meeting absolutely free of charge. For attendance at a second meeting, there will be a fee of £10. After 2 meetings, we hope that you will want to join the Club when all meetings are free and included in the annual subscription.
Cost of membership
Membership costs £40 per business address.
How to become a member
Once you have submitted your details, you will be asked for payment via PayPal. Once your submission has been received and approved, your listing will go live.
Alternatively, you can complete a Membership Form and send it, together with a cheque for £40 payable to ‘Fairford and Lechlade Business Club’, to the address on the form.
Or you can pay via bank transfer to: Lloyds TSB; Account no. 02473230; Sort code: 30-92-06; Account: Fairford & Lechlade Business Club.
Membership of the Club is corporate, so you and all your team can participate and benefit.
We encourage you to join us to take advantage of all our membership benefits:
- 6 evening meetings p.a. included in membership fee
- 4 breakfast meetings p.a. included in membership fee
- Inspirational speakers on relevant and interesting subjects
- Free listing on the Club Directory
- Business Awards Ceremony with full media coverage
- Extended networking to help your business grow
- A monthly Newsletter that you can use to promote your business and which is sent to all members
- A dedicated FLBClub page in the Fairford & Lechlade Ripples Community Magazine