Membership of the Club is corporate, so you and all your team can participate and benefit from our membership benefits.
Non-members are very welcome to attend one meeting absolutely free of charge. For attendance at a second meeting, there will be a fee of £10. After 2 meetings, we hope that you will want to join the Club when all meetings are free and included in the annual subscription.
Cost of membership
Membership costs £45 per business address.
How to become a member
Once you have submitted your details, you will be asked for payment via PayPal. Once your submission has been received and approved, your listing will go live.
Alternatively, you can complete a Membership Form and send it, together with a cheque for £45 payable to ‘Fairford and Lechlade Business Club’, to the address on the form.
Or you can pay via bank transfer to: Lloyds TSB; Account no. 02473230; Sort code: 30-92-06; Account: Fairford & Lechlade Business Club.
Membership of the Club is corporate, so you and all your team can participate and benefit.
We encourage you to join us to take advantage of all our membership benefits:
- 6 evening meetings each year absolutely free to attend
- 4 breakfast meetings each year free to attend (but a charge for refreshments taken)
- Inspirational speakers on relevant, interesting, helpful and useful subjects
- Free listing on the Club Directory. Anyone visiting the website can see who you are and what you do
- Free entry to the Business Awards with full media and social media coverage
- Extended networking to help your business grow
- Active liaison with other members to promote member business
- A monthly online Newsletter exclusively for members to use free of charge to promote and advertise their business and which is emailed to all members and non-members – a total of nearly 1,000 businesses
- A dedicated FLBClub page in the Fairford & Lechlade Ripples Community Magazine
- All new members get a free mention in the Ripples magazine too with their business name, contact details and a little bit of information about what they do
- Discounted advertising in the Ripples magazine, which has a 12,000 circulation
- FLBClub does Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to get its name and members’ names out there on social media.