In the April Newswire, you can read about:
- Cotswold accountant reaches new heights with ‘cloud’ accreditation.
- McGills Chartered Accountants says Spring Statement hints at an end to austerity later in the year and calls for Chancellor to listen to businesses’ needs.
- Government extends childcare voucher scheme for additional six months.
- Are you one of the 90% of businesses that are unprepared for GDPR?
- HMRC takes new steps to tackle online VAT fraud.
- Quarterly digital reporting to HM Revenue & Customs opens to self-employed individuals.
- Late payments in the spotlight after Carillion collapse.
- Millions of people have not checked their online tax accounts for errors.
To read these articles in full, go to: http://www.mcgills.co.uk/newswires/Apr-18.htm.