The Royal International Air Tattoo is pleased to extend this special offer until Friday 12th July (i.e. one week before the beginning of the show). Originally, the offer was due to close on 31st May, but now local residents have another six weeks to get their Air Tattoo tickets.
The offer is:
- Two half price tickets per residential household for either Friday 19th or Sunday 21st Only one application per residential household.
- Residents living within specific postcodes close to RAF Fairford are being invited to purchase these heavily discounted tickets up to and including Friday 12th No discounted tickets will be available after this date. The standard price is £57 per adult, but eligible households can buy these for just £28.50 per adult.
- Applicants must be 18 and over. Under 18sgo free with a ticket-holding adult.
- Discounted tickets can be obtained by visiting the Air Tattoo HQ (Douglas Bader House, Horcott Hill, Fairford GL7 4RB) in person with a household bill or document with name and address (with valid postcode) and photo ID.
- The Air Tattoo HQ is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable.
To see the list of eligible postcodes, visit: https://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/people-at-the-airshow/local-community/residents-area?fbclid=IwAR0D9C6_Y3XIOsK1yZI1S9UkI8gYmF1PG5A2GuY7UFNDK07B2-EDh7sEoeU.