The clock is ticking!
You have until midnight on Monday 6th January to enter the online FLBClub Business Awards. That’s still plenty of time to write an award-winning entry.
- Decide on the category or categories you wish to enter.
- Prepare your written submissions off-line for each entry, including any embedded thumbnail visuals and URL links to video files.
- Complete the on-line entry form – https://www.flbc.org.uk/enter-the-awards/ – including the important 50 words minimum to support your entry including testimonials from customers or staff or case studies.
- Upload your written submission on-line and take another look at the Judging Criteria for each category to make sure you have included as much relevant information as possible.
- Submit your completed entry no later than midnight on Monday 6th January.
- Don’t forget to keep Saturday 25th January free to attend the Business Awards Dinner. The event starts at 7pm at Sudbury House Hotel and you can book your tickets and choose your meal options here: https://www.flbc.org.uk/buy-tickets-to-the-awards-dinner/.