Fairford & Lechlade Business Club (FLBC) was thrilled to have The Lakes by yoo as the headline sponsor for the FLBC Business Awards 2020 for the fourth year running. The 850 acre private estate, which has featured on TV programmes, The X Factor, Celebrity Hunted and Made in Chelsea, has long been a member of the Business Club and supports the communities around Fairford and Lechlade and local businesses.
Other sponsors pledging support for the Awards event that is now in its 13th year are:
- Andrew Garland Action Coach – Business OTY
- Hersom Whittaker Ltd – Business Person OTY
- McGills Chartered Accountant – New Business OTY
- The Barkby Group (Bull Hotel, Fairford) – Most Innovative Business
- RAFCTE (Air Tattoo) – Outstanding Business Student OTY
- Fairford Roof Tiles – Howard Dowler Award
- ECI Telecom UK – Award certificates
The Club supports businesses across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, so the competition was open not only to Club members but also to non-members, who have their business in the postcode areas: GL7, GL54, SN6, SN7 and OX18.