Fairford & Lechlade Business Club (FLBC) is thrilled to announce that The Lakes by yoo has agreed to be the headline sponsor for the FLBC Business Awards for the fourth year running. The 850 acre private estate, which has featured on TV programmes, The X Factor, Celebrity Hunted and Made in Chelsea, has long been a member of the Business Club and supports the communities around Fairford and Lechlade and local businesses.
Other sponsors pledging support for the Awards event that is now in its 13th year are:
- Andrew Garland Action Coach – Business OTY
- Hersom Whittaker Ltd – Business Person OTY
- McGills Chartered Accountant – New Business OTY
- The Barkby Group (Bull Hotel, Fairford) – Most Innovative Business
- RAFCTE (Air Tattoo) – Outstanding Business Student OTY
- Fairford Roof Tiles – Howard Dowler Award
- ECI Telecom UK – Award certificates
Representatives from these generous sponsors will be able to present the Awards to the winners at the Awards Dinner being held on Saturday 25th January at Sudbury House Hotel, Faringdon.
A sponsor is still needed for the Drinks Reception and for the Table Decorations. If you would like to be part of this prestigious event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details.
With the Club supporting businesses across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire, the competition is open not only to Club members (in any postcode area), but also to non-members in the postcode areas: GL7, GL54, SN6, SN7 or OX18.